Friday 17 June 2011

Nostalgia

I was perusing some old photos the other day and came across these from my grade 12 prom.  An incredibly cliche event that we all learn to dread the memory of (whether it be the date or the dress) the further it disappears into our hazy pasts.  My date sure is is history, but fortunately I got some solo photos of the dress that I still surprisingly love a little bit. I haven't been this dressed up in a long while; hopefully this flashy bit of nostalgia will satisfy the craving until my next opportunity.





Happy Friday! This weekend St. Laurent is closed off for fun, just a block from my front door.  Basically it means great music and a great excuse to procrastinate from the serious essay writing that will also be happening over the weekend.

Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment