Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

 I am in a fit of exhaustion, though all I've done today is sleep, eat, and sit in an air conditioned room for several hours writing until my hand was in severe pain.  Why is exam writing so tiring?  It never ceases to surprise me how pooped I am when I finish, but now I have...4 days of freedom until I start my next summer course on Monday! Woohoo! Because I'm mentally quite dull right now, I won't banter the way I enjoy to so much.  I got both these shorts and little lace top for great prices thrifting around the city last week, and did a little hemming on the shorts.  I loved the color and the buttons.  I hope everyone is having a good week!













Always love looking at this neighborhood with the city skyline in the background.  

Cheers!

Gabrielle

1 comment:

  1. I'm falling in love with your blog after seeing this post! So fun!:-)

    Please, drop by if you have a minute.

    Wishing your a blessed week!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete